RECENT POST

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear Daddy,





Happy Fathers Day, to the worlds best. I know you may not be here, but I can feel your presence stronger than ever. I hope you know that a day doesn't pass, where I don't think of you. I know you're smiling down, proud of the woman I've become and am shaping into, and I want you to know, it's all because of you. Without my Angel in Heaven, it wouldn't have been possible. +

+ Your Baby Girl


____________________________________________________________
Today is bittersweet. I am lucky to have my Daddy watch over me as an Angel each day, but on days like this... You're the lucky ones, to hug and to hold... So give your Daddy's BIG hugs and lots of love for me! Mine will be watching over you all. +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...