RECENT POST

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Alright, I would like to start this posting off by saying goodbye to the embarrassment that is BYU. Good Riddance, I hope you enjoy fading into oblivion and I look forward to watching you fall flat on your face. I really hope you enjoy that BYU-TV. Maybe I can catch one of your games on ESPN on a random Tuesday or Wednesday night. Moving on…One BIG thing to watch for today, and one minor thing.

1. The new TCU Pro Combat uniform for the Oregon State game will be officially unveiled to the public today along with all the other teams involved. You can already see a picture of the jersey HERE or HERE. The unveiling will take place at 9:00 AM central time and you can watch it LIVE HERE.
2. This could be tied into the BYU decision, or something completely different, but two weeks ago after practice, Coach Patterson had this to say"All I can tell you is this: Just wait and see in the next two weeks before you make any judgments and see what happens in the national landscape," Patterson said. "Things that I know that maybe you don't know. That's all I'm going to tell you." Well, it’s been two weeks. Hopefully whatever it is he was talking about is disclosed to the public. Maybe he was talking about adding Nevada and Fresno State but it went down a little sooner than expected? I really don’t know at this point.

Frog fans keep your eyes and ears open today because it could be a crazy one. Don’t forget to follow Angry Trey on Twitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...