RECENT POST

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I would just like to point something out that I said back in mid July

- The Cowboys might have to do something about their big screen. Frank Lampard and John Terry were kicking soccer balls at it and eventually hit it. (Right after it happened they made an announcement over the p.a. to stop) I know they were intentionally aiming for it, and a soccer ball is different from a football, but that thing could get hit by a punt possibly.



That was right after Chelsea was in town for their game against Club America. I remember a couple of people that I talked to saying, “no way, Jerry measured how high punts go.” Well, I’m not saying, but I’m just saying…





BallHype: hype it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...