RECENT POST

Friday, August 28, 2009

Madden 10...

So, I finally got a copy of Madden 10 for Playstation 3. This is the first Madden I have played since 2006. I thought the game had become dull and nothing was improving from year to year, so I switched to NCAA. That was all on PS2 though, so I had to check it out for PS3.

This year’s edition is pretty good. The graphics are incredible, and the game play for the most part is solid. Playing in the Cowboys stadium is very cool. It is seriously almost identical to the real thing. (I have only played with the Cowboys and Chargers so I can’t really comment on the other teams) I love the addition of the wildcat formation.

The game is definitely difficult though. I have yet to beat the computer in six tries. I have played 1 game online and lost by 6 points. I don’t know if it’s cause I haven’t played in forever or what, but I used to be a beast on Madden. I’m hoping to get the hang of it soon. I swear I do nothing but turn the ball over with Romo.

If anyone wants to play, my Playstation network name is: Trelvis

Also, If anyone wants to play FIFA, Im a baller, and will dominate!

Holla!



BallHype: hype it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...