RECENT POST

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A man in my window

Last night was deeply terrifying. After a long day, filled with stress, sadness, anger and first day of school, all I wanted to do was get in my comfy bed and fall asleep... I'm lying there just trying to daze off, when I happen to look up, and see a dark haired man in my window!!!!! (my bed is positioned RIGHT underneath the window. My blinds are those plastic ones that you turn closed and open...) It was so scary. I looked away, and when I looked back it was gone, but a man was in my window!!

I slept on the floor and just kept praying all night he goes away, and it seems he has.... but now I just don't know how I am going to be able to sleep or lay in bed. :(

It was so scary. I'm not sure if he seen me because the angle of the blinds too look down, but he has his finger perched on the ledge like he was leaning up to see in.. *shudder* I'm still SO scared.


IDK if this has anything related but yesterday as Natt was taking out the trash a police truck was next to our building. He stopped, Natt and asked if he know whom this Ford Pick up belonged too (a very nice new one). Natt replied that he saw the people next door getting in and out, but we don't know them. The police man replied that the vehicle was stolen a few days before.... Now it might not be a coincidence, but it frightens the hell out of me :(







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...