RECENT POST

Monday, August 31, 2009

Word from the wise?

P.L.A.N.N.E.R
I hear all my peers talking about how they forgot to type a paper or they forgot to do their homework, or so and so's birthday, and I just have begun to think about my organization and my OBSESSION with my planner.

My planner is FILLED and scribbled on as much as can be! Not only that, I am very organized in my planner. I have seen people that "attempted" to use a planner and you can read a word. I have color codes (kinda ocd, I know...) and numbers to keep tract. I know this may seem a little over the top, but I don't forget things because of it! So I am really thankful for that. I don't go anywhere without it. It's about the size of a book, so it fits well in my purses (I tend to carry large purse though, haha)

Anyways- I loveee my planner and I def. advise anyone who reads this to use one! :)

P.s. I tried to get a picture of my own planner to upload, but for some reason it keeps saying file corrupt :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...