RECENT POST

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cowboys/Giants

Tonight marks the first real, meaningful NFL game in Cowboys Stadium as the Cowboys take on the Giants. I think it will be a very good game. I really like the Giants defense, and I still think their front seven is one of the best I have seen. It will not be easy to get yards for the Cowboys, but they have to keep fighting.



Im really worried about how the Cowboys defense will play today. They didn’t look good at all last week against Tampa Bay, and this New York team is a lot better than that. I am still not happy about the secondary. I think Newman is extremely overrated, and Jenkins and Scandrick are still unproven.



Give me the Giants over the Cowboys tonight 21-20. New York scores a late touchdown to spoil the opening of the new stadium.



BallHype: hype it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...