RECENT POST

Monday, February 8, 2010

"Get your bags packed. I'm stealing you for the weekend"

"Aw. well I wish that were the case, but unfortunately for you, I work early tomorrow morning."

"So, I'll steal you for the night."

"For the night? Are you insane? you live 2 hours from me and its already 6pm,by the time you got here we would hardly have any time together."

"Any time with you is better than no time without you."

* Swoon number 1 ♡ *

"Can you walk outside for me?"

"Sure?"

There he stood. In his dark denim jeans, white tee shirt and red ball cap. Man, that boy could make my heart race. I rush to his arms and he lifts me up.





"Wha.. what are you doing here?! Are you insane! You have class in the morning and I have work."

"I couldn't stand another day without seeing your beautiful face"

* Swoon number 2 ♡ *

"Pack your bags. We're going to my house for the night. No arguing."

So I packed my bag, while glowing. We drove the 2 hours back to his house, laughing, giggling and singing along to some music. We made chocolate covered strawberries and cuddled together, while watching a movie. When the sun rose, we drove the two hours back to my place. we kissed. we cried. we laughed. we parted... till the next time we would get to be in each others embrace.

that was the day I knew I loved him. that was the day i realized i was the luckiest girl alive. ♡

A year and six months ago... I remember it like yesterday.



Tune in tomorrow for some more love. Have a wonderful Tuesday and wish me luck on my test today!



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...