RECENT POST

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A little cheer me up $

I have had a really really shitty week...and it's only Wednesday.

I feel like no matter what I do, or how hard I try, I can't get out of this rut, and I'm tired of being splashed by water when the cars go passing by... So, today, this post is not really for you guys...but more for myself.

















Just needed a little cheer me up. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

pee.s. I got into a one credit class that starts Feb. 22nd, so thats a relief! I went in their and showed them advisors whose boss!

pee.pee.s. Mom will be spending the night (wednesday night) (She lives 2 hours away) Super Duper excited!

pee.pee.pee.s. Thank you all for your wonderful emails about my well being. I $ you all.



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...