RECENT POST

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Recap

Dear 2010,

You have proven to be for the most part a good year... lets recap.



January


we rung in 2010 with big kisses and happy smiles. I attended my cousin Cassie's bridal shower and met my new baby cousin. We also took an exciting road trip and visited Old Tuscon park.

Photobucket

February


I gave myself bangs which I hated... and celebrated a wonderful Valentines day, got really sick and then got better.

Photobucket

March


We picked out wedding dresses, just for fun. Celebrated St. Patrick day. Planned our trip to Vegas for my birthday.
Photobucket

April


Turned 21! and celebrated in Vegas. Created a sweet post for you all. Celebrated boyfriends 23rd! Reached 300 followers. Did a model shoot for 2010 model search. Wrote a letter to younger me.
Photobucket

May


We had to make a decision to resign our lease and of course made the decision to do so. Celebrated my Mother on Mothers day. Became an aunt for the 8th time.

Photobucket

June


Started a challenge. Found a lost dog (which boyfriend gave me give back) Celebrated my one year of blogging! Celebrated Fathers day. Enjoyed my niece turning 2. Watched Eclipse! Completed my challenge.

Photobucket

July


Celebrated our 2 year going to Sedona. Sold some stuff online.
Photobucket


August


Participated in the embrace your flaws campaign.




September


Celebrated my mothers birthday. Saw Paramore in concert. Started the boyfriend files.

Photobucket

October



Welcomed my new niece. Making me an aunt to 9. Learned lessons. Celebrated Halloween in Vegas.

Photobucket

November


Visited home before Thanksgiving. Hosted a Christmas card exchange. Cooked my first turkey and had it come out perfectly!

Photobucket

December


Started Reverb. Took my first winter class. Experienced boyfriend held at gunpoint. Enjoyed an amazing Christmas with family and friends. Had a little girl (fake for my class.. chill people)

Photobucket

I’m certain I’m missing tons of moments that are worthy of being posted... I will miss many of the moments we've experienced dear 2010, but know that I will never forget you. I hope that 2011 is equally as good and exciting.

love Rasha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...