RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Achieve {Day 28}

December 28 – Achieve
What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down.

Well come May of 2011, I will graduate from College with my Bachelors degree. It seems like the ride has been long but worth it. I imagine the feeling will be like that of highschool... bittersweet. It will be an amazing feeling knowing that I have accomplished one of my dreams, however at the same time it's scary to start something new and leave something you've know for so long... I have been a student all my life and while I have worked other jobs, I was still a student. It's scary knowing that when I fill out applications and they give you an option to mark student for occupation, I will no longer do that... however, I am excited to move forward and begin to help people like I long too. I choose this major because it's something I am passionate about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...