RECENT POST

Friday, December 31, 2010

The BCS bowl games get underway on Saturday with the Rose Bowl and Fiesta Bowl taking center stage. I feel it is the appropriate time to get my predictions in.

Rose Bowl: TCU (-3) vs. Wisconsin (Prediction coming tomorrow)

Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma (-17) vs. UConn- I don’t see Bob Stoops choking off another BCS bowl this year, especially against UConn. The Sooners win and cover.

Orange Bowl: Stanford (-3.5) vs. Virginia Tech- I think this is an interesting matchup and should be a good game. I feel Virginia Tech has finally got their act together and will pull off the upset against Stanford.

Sugar Bowl: Ohio State (-3.5) vs. Arkansas- The fraud bowl. There is still no reason for Pryor and the other suspended Buckeyes to even be playing in this game. I just hope Arkansas can pull off the upset. I say Ohio State wins but doesn’t cover.

BCS National Championship: Auburn vs. Oregon- The Auburn offense will be too much for the Oregon defense to handle. Plus, the Tigers have enough speed on defense to contain the Ducks offense. Auburn wins by at least 10 points.

Keep checking Angry Trey’s Blog for all the latest on the Rose Bowl. Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter: @AngryTrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...