RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I had a little girl!

I know, I know. I looked dang good for being 9 months pregnant... what can I say. Ha, just kidding. I did have a little girl, however she is not REAL and I was not REALLY pregnant (nor I will be for a very long time, FYI). It's for my Developmental psychology class. We have to raise a baby from birth to 18 years old.






It's been fun. You make choices for your baby based of questions they provide you, like what kind of diapers you will use, breastfeeding or not, daycare plans, etc. My daughter who I named Savannah is already 3 months old which is funny considering I just created her 30 minutes ago, but then again after the three week class ends she will already be 18... Talk about how fast kids grow!

I'm a proud virtual mommy.

Here she is at 8 months



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...