RECENT POST

Friday, April 24, 2009

Ok, this is my first attempt at blogging from my phone, so lets see how this goes. I am doing this LIVE from jury duty! How exciting huh? (hope I dont get arrested) Had to be here by 8:30 then waited around for all the people to give their excuses of why they shouldnt be here. After that, I got called in the first group around 9:45. Just got done filling out some dumb questionaire. Hopefully, I can get in and out of here.



I cant believe I am going to miss JET's sixth man of the year press conference for this crap! This might be my duty as an American but I will not make this pleasant for anyone. I think im going to be on a DWI case...exciting! I wonder if I say I am pro drinking and driving they will let me go??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...