RECENT POST

Monday, April 20, 2009





I found these pictures from soccerlens.com and was honestly surprised that these were Chelsea’s new jerseys for next season. I am a jersey fan, I have a big collection and usually have strong opinions about them so I had to comment on these.

1st Away Jersey- - 2nd Away Jersey/Alternate





(The blue one at the top is the home jersey)

I don’t like Chelsea so I won’t be wearing one of these or anything, but I still don’t understand these jerseys. What is up with the shoulder/chest padding? What do soccer players need that for? Apparently, it is supposed to be based off a cycling top which makes even less sense. The colors look good but the padding and fake zipper looking thing has to go! This is why teams should just let Nike handle everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...