RECENT POST

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I watched some of the Rangers opener on Monday (yes I watched baseball) and I was impressed. No, not by the team, but by the new red jerseys they wore. I knew they were going to bring the red back but I figured they would mess it up, but they didn’t. It looked awesome and they should make that their primary jersey.



I don’t know why they switched back to blue in the first place. There was no reason for it and the only time this franchise was ever successful was when they had red in the uniforms. I think it is a sign! (Plus, Tom Hicks’ other franchise Liverpool has red as their primary color and they are good!)



I know it is too late for this season, but next year they really need to consider making the switch. I wouldn’t mind if they had the blue as an alternate, but they really need to stick with the red.



Now, no more baseball watching for me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...