RECENT POST

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What I am about to divulge to you may freak you about just a little... but in all honesty, I had a rough childhood, so you have to give me credit for being so strange...

When I was younger I used to wish that I would get kidnapped. Now, I didn't want all the bad things that USUALLY happen when a kid is taken to happen, I just wanted the whole, fighting to save my life and escaping part to happen... I know it's weird, but I have always had a fascination with scary movies. I love them. I love the feeling I get when being scared.

I would always make up what I think should be produced in a movie, with different ways on how people got murdered. I have millions of half written stories from when I was younger on them... I know, crazy right? Makes you kinda want to hit the exit button on my page... haha.

Although I will watch ANY scary movie... I really like when the murder has a motive for what he is doing...

My absolute favorite is: SEVEN





I am more obsessed with the 7 deadly sins than I am with scary movies... They're my favorite thing... I know more about them, than probably most researchers... but that's another topic.... IF you haven't seen this movie... WATCH it... even if you don't like scary movies. Its absolutely brilliant... Plus, who doesn't want to stare at Brad Pit? He is young and GORGEOUS in this movie...

Another scary movie that I enjoy almost as much as the first are: SAW movies





Now, I understand that this movie may be gory for a lot of you... but you have to admit the story line from WHY he does this... is fascinating. If you haven't seen them.. See them!

Also: Final Destinations





Because the whole seeing vision things.. just rocks!

Of course I have many more favorites, (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Silence of the lambs, Hannibal...many more) but those are my ultimate favorites... I know you might wanna run off and unfollow me... but don't...because one day I might just write a movie for an academy award winning film and then you could be like, "hey! i read her blog about how creepy and obsessed she was with scary movies!" :)

What's your favorite scary movie (if you like them) and why?




Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...