RECENT POST

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The following photo's may cause you to: A) laugh hysterically. B) throw up in your mouth. C) wonder why people would ever wear these or what the hell the designer was thinking or D) all of the above. Enjoy!




"Oh these shoes? They're for when I'm out in public and my son has nothing to play with."




What theee fuuuuu?




"I wear my heart on my high heels."




Their motto is: "Be tall like a giraffe!"




Cause everyone wants to be a mermaid.




I can only think of barfing when I see this...




"I think it's cruel to let some of the animal go to waste... so we use each part."





I sure hope she doesn't get pushed in a bar fight...



So tell me... Which pair do you think is the worst?



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...