RECENT POST

Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Found myself today
Oh I found myself and ran away
Something pulled me back
The voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is you're not here to say
What you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight"





"So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me.

- Hilary Duff"


p.s. I made a new button that matches my header... I swapped it out with the old cause it's cuter.. haha, so if you want to swap them or if you haven't snagged it yet... here it is:



andthisiswhatshesaid





Have a wonderful Friday... I have a 3 day weekend.. For the REST of the semester... Chicka Chika ya ya!





Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...