RECENT POST

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My beautiful older cousin Cassie, has recently gotten engaged. I am so unbelievably happy for her. Although we are not the closest of family members, due to our differences in age, I have always looked up to Cassie and my other beautiful cousins.

I wish her a life long marriage with her Fiance, and ever lasting happiness.

She had her Bridal shower last week and it was really fun... here are a couple picture, I snagged from her page.

My cousins. Cassie is the gorgeous bride in the blue.





One of the fun games at the shower, were to make a bridal gown out of Toilet paper... I was one of the models..




We all make gorgeous brides if I do say so myself.




Also, here is a picture of me and my newest baby cousin, Caitlin. She was born 3 weeks ago, to my aunt Shannon... Look at the head of hair!! +





Cassie, I love you... Here's to you and your marriage. May it bring you the life of happiness you deserve. $




P.s. I have to tell you the funniest story ever! Today, Boyfriend and I decided to take nap... I had just barley slipped into sleep when I heard him shout really loudly, "RASHA! Grab the gun!" I opened my eyes quickly, scared by how panicky he sounded in his voice... "What, babe...What's going on?" He then opened his eyes and laughed... When I asked why, he said that he was having a dream we were being robbed and that, he needed me to grab his gun.... I couldn't stop laughing at how funny it was that he actually shouted it out when it was just a dream... haha.



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...