RECENT POST

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I don’t have a lot to say about today’s conference championship games, but I had to get my picks in real quick while the Mavs are whooping the Knicks.



Vikings @ Saints

I think Minnesota is banged up and not near as good on the road as they are at home. The Vikings defense plays with a great advantage with the noise level at home, but in New Orleans they will be fighting against that. I am taking the Saints in a close one.



Jets @ Colts

The Jets are playing with house money. Their days are limited and their playoff run will come to an end. Once the Colts get up by more than a touchdown New York will be forced to pass and Sanchez will make a mistake. I think Darrelle Revis is a BEAST, but he won’t be enough to slow down the Colts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...