RECENT POST

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Prompt 3 & 4

December 3 – Moment.
Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail(texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

It was this past New Years. The boyfriend and I had been sorta in a rough patch, and just had a huge amount of stress on our shoulders. We went down to to Tempe Town Lake to watch the fireworks over the water and we biked the whole way their in the cold. As we lay their watching the fireworks he says my name and I tilt my head to look at him and he says to me: "I love you more than anything, you know that right? and we are going to have a fabulous year." and my heart melted, because at the time, that was exactly what I needed to hear, and in the exact place, and there really were fireworks, and not just in the sky.



December 4 – Wonder.
How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

I think each moment, I am still trying to do this.


Happy Saturday! I am about to get started on all my Christmas cards to send!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...