RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 7, 2010




December 7 – Community

Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

I actually started my blog in June of 2009, however I was private until somewhere in 2010. I had been wanting a blog so that I can document my life and record memories, thoughts, etc so that I can look back on it and experience my life as if I was still living it, when I decided to open my blog to the public it was a big jump. I wasn't sure who, if anyone, would want to read my ramblings or why. I was afraid of being judged. However, I did it and here we sit almost in 2011, with some amazing followers who give me inspiration. I have discovered that friendships can truly happen, even if you have never met the person. I have become so close to so many and treasure those friendships and I can only hope that in 2011, I maintain, and grow more friendships with others, and that perhaps even meet one of you darlings.


--------------------------------




Christmas is so soon... and last night I had a craving for Eggnog. Yum, Eggnog has to be my favorite holiday drink. I absolutely love it!





What about you, what do you love? Perhaps Hot apple cider?



or maybe Hot Chocolate?




Perhaps a starbucks drink?




What's your favorite holiday beverage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...