RECENT POST

Sunday, May 17, 2009

For my readers that don’t know or haven’t figured it out, I work for 103.3 ESPN Radio. The station moved into our brand new, state of the art studios this weekend and they are GREAT! Network programming is going on there today and everything else will kick into high gear tomorrow morning. I was up there this afternoon getting things together and I brought my camera along to give you an inside look.

(Click on the pictures to view larger versions)

ENTRANCE



PROGRAMMING HALLWAY

(103.3 ESPN Radio and ESPN Radio Deportes)



MAIN TALK STUDIO







BOARD OPP/PRODUCER STUDIO



PRODUCER AREA

(THIS IS WHERE I WILL BE USING MY “SUPER PRODUCER” SKILLS)



SPORTSCENTER BOOTH



PRODUCTION STUDIO

(Obviously they are still doing work to get things finished up)



SALES/PROMOTIONS AREA

(TV's Everywhere!)





CONFERENCE ROOM





There are pictures in the hallways and offices of D/FW sports stars so I took a couple pictures of the ones I liked. Some of the others are Dirk, Nolan Ryan, Mike Modano, etc…

TRIPLETS (Irvin is on the other side)



LADAINIAN TOMLINSON





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...