RECENT POST

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Top Sporting Events...



Rick Reilly recently wrote an article about the “Top 10 sporting Events to see live.” It is a pretty good list, and it got me thinking about sporting events I would like to attend. There are a lot of great ones out there to choose from. I’m not able to go to all the evens I would like, so I put together my “Top 10 sporting events I want to see before I die.”



10. The Masters

9. NCAA Basketball Final 4

8. NBA Finals

7. College Football National Championship game

6. TCU in a BCS bowl game

5. Manchester United game in England at Old Trafford

4. NBA Slam Dunk Contest

3. U.S. Men’s Basketball, Gold Medal game at the Olympics

2. Super Bowl

1. World Cup





What would be your Top 5 or 10 list?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...