RECENT POST

Friday, July 17, 2009

Fish... Disaster!

I have a betta, named Turkelton, I got him at the beginning of my sophomore year in college, I am now starting my junior year. I really love him. He is different than most fishes. He is spunky and goes crazy in his tank a lot. When I put food in his bowl, he will swim up to the top, and unless I touch the top of his body, he wont eat it... Yet, as soon as I touch his body, he eats it right away. He is such a pig too! They say to only feed beta's once a day because their stomachs are so small, but I always feed him about 3 times haha, because he looks hungry.

Well, I went to do his weekly tank cleaning. I finish get the water in the bowl and go to dump him back in when..... I MISS & he falls into the sink. I'm freaking out right about now and he is flopping around, and then.... FALLS INTO THE DISPOSAL! I'm about to have a heart attack, screaming. Natt comes in and reaches in it, and grabs him out. We put him into the water.... He seems to be doing ok. I'm so sad for him though.. Poor fish! That never happened before, and I always thought about how crappy that would be if it happened.... I hope he doesn't like die tomorrow from it. BUT good thing is he eating and still wants me to touch him, so I pray everything is normal.

Sure scared me!!! I $$ you Turkelton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...