RECENT POST

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Updateeee

Well as you can see, fabulous blog header number 3 won. It was a close one. The all color racked in a lot of votes, but it came down to a few more on the half and half and boyfriends favorite. I also switched up some colors and a border around the ends and a cute post breaker on my blog!

Secondly, I got my fabulous book from the book club, and also got my CUTE giveaway winnings from Klaws giveaway.. unfortunately my camera cord is still missing (WTF!) so I can't upload the pics, but I promise to look REAL hard and find it.

Also- Me and Mari got our hairs did for a late birthday gift and stay tuned to see how it came out (if i can find that dang cord)

Hope the weekends going well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...