RECENT POST

Friday, April 16, 2010

I’m not normally one to boast or brag, but every now and again I have to give myself some props. It looks like Angry Trey Nostradamus has struck again…

If you remember correctly, back in September I predicted that the TCU Horned Frogs would go undefeated and play in a BCS game. Of course, I was right about that.

Now, if you go back to my Mavs season preview from October you would see that I predicted the Mavs to win 56 games and host a first round playoff series. The Mavs ended up winning 55 games, and are hosting a first round playoff series. Even though I was one win off, I would still like to take credit for my awesome fortune telling skills.

And that is why you should be checking out Angry Trey’s blog on a daily basis. I know the game…analyst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...