RECENT POST

Sunday, December 12, 2010

11 things



December 11 – 11 Things

What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

1- Pessimism: I try to be an optimistic person. I really do. When a situation is completely crappy (read: shitty) I try to look at the glass half full. I try to see the good from the situation or what may arise, however I fall short of this sometimes and I hope to overcome this, even if just by a couple more inches.

2- Procrastination: Although I feel like this is one that will never be eliminated completely, it's one that I should work on. I am not that bad at it to be honest, I do NOT do well under pressure, so I often do things ahead of time, however procrastinating things like Doctors appointments, hair appointments, hitting the snooze alarm a dozen times, things like that I am horrible at.

3- Unhealthy-ness: Not sure that is a complete word, but it 'ought to be. I am not unhealthy by any means, however, I would like to start working out more regularly, taking my vitamins, drinking enough milk and water, etc. If I wanna be 98 and still running I better start now.

4- Pounds: Up until my Sophomore year in College (I'm a senior now, FYI) I never weighed over 120 pounds. Ever. To be honest I weighed 110 or less. Now I am standing at 130 pounds, and while I know that isn't fat, it's not idea for me. I am a jean girl and I own about 75+ pairs a jeans and about 45+ pairs are a size 1... and lets just say, I am not fitting in a size 1 right now... We'll leave it at that.

5- Stress: This is another hard one to eliminate, however how I deal with it isn't. The key to being less stressed out is apparently dealing with stress better. (Idk, ask the boyfriend he is so carefree.) So I am hoping I can do things to help de-stress so that I am not so stressed all time.

6- Worry: I worry about everything. When I was little each time I would hear an ambulance I would cry. Why? because maybe, just maybe it could be someone I know... I worry now about if I will be able to have a baby, and I am not even married or thinking about having a baby yet, but here I sit, even sometimes in tears at the thought I may not be able too... or I worry if my kids will be teased. This is insane people! I need to stop this.

7- Insecurity: it needs to go. Enough said.

8- Fast food: I don't eat a lot of it, but I eat it at least once a month which is more than I should... this also goes into the weight and healthy category.

9- Soda: I love soda, it's like the sweet nectar of the Gods, however it doesn't give you a good figure... (or at least it has taken mine).

10- Enemies: My mother once told me when I was little that we will always have enemies because someone will always be jealous. It's sad it's the case but it's true, and although I cannot eliminate enemies, I can avoid them and be the stronger person.

11- Fake smiles: I know we control our own happiness and I said I want to eliminate pessimism, however, if I am having a bad day, I am going to roll with it... No sense in pretending I am happy if I'm not... Be real... plus fake smiles hurt my cheeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...