RECENT POST

Monday, December 13, 2010

Be the Change




December 13 – Action

When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

This prompt fits perfectly for me right now, because come May 2011, I am done with my undergraduate studies and then it's time for me to join the "real world" as people call it. I want to be finished with school... as much as I love learning and I truly do, I do not like testing or writing 15 page papers... I'm READY to start my career in helping people. I choose this career because I am passionate about it, because I want to make a difference, I want to be there to lend support to someone in help who needs it...

It's not about ideas, it's about making ideas happen".

I have this idea that I will save people, that I will help people... and now I need to graduate, get a good job *cross fingers* and make it happen... and that is just what I plan to do.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...