RECENT POST

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

Happy December 1st. I thought a great way to welcome December would be with Christmas music, a cup of delicious peppermint goodness and warm blankets this morning... and that is exactly what I am doing (along with homework, but we can just leave that part out).

Things I am excited for in December:

lights
candy canes
elfs
santa
reindeer
gingerbread houses
yummy food
hats
beanies
boots
kissing
friends and family
making memories
Christmas music
charity
snow
scafs
cuddling






and most of all, I am excited for whats in that picture. No shave November is over and his nasty beard is gone his face is smooth again!



Tell me, what are some things your excited for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...