RECENT POST

Sunday, December 12, 2010



December 12 – Body Integration.
This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)

I'm late in posting this, because for some reason, I cannot thing of a single time. The prompt is a good one, one that I think draws attention to how we are not allowing ourselves to become a cohesive us and be integrated at all times. (well most of us- those who do, spill.)

I assume that one would feel this way during yoga or something of the sort... where the mind and the body are at ease with each other, and neither one or the other are doing something else. Perhaps, I shall try yoga and get back to you on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...