RECENT POST

Friday, December 10, 2010

Terror

There is nothing worse than finding out something horrible has happened to someone you love. My heart skipped a beat at exactly 7:45 last night. I received a text from boyfriend that simply said: "robbed at gun point. talking to the police. will call when can. I love you. remain calm."

I don't know about you, and call me dramatic, but quite frankly after a vague text like that, it's a little hard to remain calm. Fortunately I was at work so I had to hold it together. I kept telling myself that he texted me, which means he is okay...

Finally 2 hours later I was able to see him. Longest two hours of my entire life. He explained to me that it happened at the Pharmacy (boyfriends a pharmacist). It was him and three other lady techs. He was in the room packaging the drugs alone and the ladies were in the other room taking orders. He said he heard a scream and that is when he turned around and saw the gun man. (There was another man in the room with the girls who were zip tied to the floor) The man held the gun to his head the entire time he had him filling the bags with various drugs. Afterward, he zip tied Natt's hands and put him on the floor along the girls and left.

Thankfully no one was hurt. I cannot imagine something like this ever happening and the fact that it happened to someone so dear to me really shakes me up.

He is fine (other than obviously being shook up) Thank you all for the concerns after my dramatic tweet and thank many of you for texting and calling to see if I was okay. I appreciate it.


Be safe. I am off to pick up some pepper-spray.

Happy Weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...