RECENT POST

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ten followers!!


It probably seems like nothing to the people who are following me, lol but I just logged on to see that I have 10 followers! Ten whole followers! The big double digits. I think I've become overly happy! But most of all I wanted to thank you all for pressing the follow button. Without you, I wouldn't be making this entry! I admire the people with 100's of followers who post something each and every day for them. Who makes friendships with a lot of them and even end up sending letters and meeting in person eventually. I want to become one of those bloggers. I hope one day I look back on this post and laugh about how excited I got over 10 followers. Well thank you again <33



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...