RECENT POST

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This morning when I woke up I was debating on whether or not to make a "20 followers" post. I decided against it though. I decided it was to soon! It feels like only last night when I was making a 10 follower post! LOL. I appreciated everybodys' comments! I realize now I'm not the only crazy one who gets ecstatic when I get a follower! ha ha. I have twenty now and that's more then I ever thought I would get. If you read my first post my first post you'll see that I said I was hoping for 3,924,83 but I was really only hoping for one. That one follower means that much to me! Well enough about that.

This awesome Tuesday I'll be playing Top 2 Tuesday to tell you my favorite celebrity hairstyles



1.) Kirsten Storms
Also known as Maxi from General Hospital
She makes me want short hair, unfortunately it wouldn't look good on me!
Her hair is one of the reasons I watch GH though as weird as that sounds. ha ha.

2. Miley Cyrus
Ever since I first saw her, I always thought she had such pretty hair and it just got better and better as she got older. I love how long and wavy it is, Plus its ALWAYS a pretty color

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...