RECENT POST

Monday, March 28, 2011

Not really sure where to begin. Saturday was quite possibly one of my favorite days. EVER. It was so much fun to actually meet the girls behind their words. I was scared we wouldn't get along, that we would be different in person, but I was wrong, if anything it only made me love them more.

Here are some scenes from the weekend. More to come once our great photographer uploads the many many talented photo's she took of the dinner time & meeting so many more bloggers, so until then enjoy the day activities....













♥ Photo 1, 2 - most delicious hot dog, I have ever eaten. seriously.
♥ Photo 3, 4 - Smeeks. Amazing, what more could I say?
♥ Photo 5 - Bloggers. Love these girls!
♥ Photo 6 - Bloggers. Me, Jen and Biscut!
♥ Photo 7,8 - Frances. Cutest store ever and we got free goodie bags! (these two photo's taken from this girls blogs


It was so amazing, to visit shops, do crafts and talk with all the bloggers that inspire me daily and whom I've grown good friend with.

Stay tuned for dinner pictures, cause lets face it, the night got better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...