RECENT POST

Monday, March 21, 2011

I saw this idea over at one of my favorite blogs, here thought it looked fun and decided to play along. What's better than starting our Monday out with a little game, right?

Tell me 5 things you're tired of and 5 things you're not.

I'll start...

Tired of...
- Feeling stressed and overwhelmed. 'Nuff said.

- Undermining myself, my talents and abilities. I AM talented, I AM smart, and I need to stop letting myself forget that knowledge.





- Worrying. My mom has told me for years, "You're going to worry yourself old" and I realize the truth to the statement, and it's something I am deeply working on, but it's hard.

- Laundry. It's a vicious cycle. There is only 2 of us, yet there is a mountain the size of Everest, I can only imagine having kids, oy vey.

- Money. I love the green, but it makes people do horrible things to obtain it.

Not Tired of...
- Music.





- The boyfriend. I say it all the time, that I am so blessed to have him, but with each passing day I realize the lack of justice that word does to explain.

- Family.

- Sonic strawberry slushes.

- Luna (my iphone) love her.

Your turn- leave in the comment section, so I can read!


Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...