RECENT POST

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I will be catching up on pictures soon.....but now for something completely different......

As you may or may not know, I have a slight love of American Idol. Call me crazy, but I like watching the contestants move from being not-that-great to becoming wonderful performers. And some of them start off pretty good from the beginning. Watching the transformation from singer to performer is interesting to me. And each season I usually find one or two singers that I particularly like and vote for. In Season 7 it was David Archuleta. In Season 8 it was Kris Allen. I didn't really watch in Season 9 as much as I wanted (due to TV issues), so I didn't have a favorite then. But this season, Season 10, I am rooting for country boy Scotty McCreery. He kinda reminds me of Josh Turner, which could be why I like him. :)

Want to see for yourself how amazing Scotty is and why I am hoping he wins Season 10 of American Idol? Here's some of his past performances:

- Hollywood Week Finals (Long Black Train by Josh Turner)
- Top 24 (Letters From Home by John Michael Montgomery...Personal Choice Week)
- Top 13 (The River by Garth Brooks...Your Personal Idol Week)
- Top 12 (Can I Trust You With My Heart by Travis Tritt...Songs From Your Birthyear Week)
- Top 11 (For Once In My Life by Stevie Wonder....Motown Week)

What will Scotty sing this week? I can't wait to find out. :)

Stay tuned....I'll share more about Scotty McCreery as he advances throughout the competition......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...