RECENT POST

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Quick Hits

Not sure what I wanted to talk about today, so I will hit on a few topics.



- Mavs are interested in a sign and trade for Shawn Marion. All I can say is… it is about time we hear their name involved with something. I am not overly excited about Shawn Marion but I think he could fit well with this team and Jason Kidd.



- Avery Johnson is no longer in consideration for the Pistons job. Does Avery think he can luck into another situation like he did here in Dallas? It will be surprising to see which team he actually ends up with next.



- I tried watching the Michael Jackson “memorial” but it was incredibly ridiculous. It is nothing more than a celebrity gathering and money making event. People were out there selling buttons, t-shirts, stickers, etc…You know the Staples Center has the concession stands up and running.



- I think it is great that the Cavs are having problems bringing in free agents because of Lebron. Nobody wants to be stuck in the hell hole of a city that is Cleveland after “King James” takes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...