RECENT POST

Friday, December 18, 2009

pennies from heaven

When I was a little girl while walking with my daddy, if we saw a penny he would say to me -

"Princess; pennies come from heaven.
Angels toss them down.



(via google)

Sometimes just to cheer you up,
to make a smile out of your frown."



(via google)

Today while taking a walk
I happened to look down.
There a penny sat,
right on the ground.



(via my camera phone)

I looked up to the sky,
holding back the tears.
I whispered-
"Daddy, I'm so thankful,
that you're near,
It always reminds me,
that I have nothing to fear."

Next time don't pass by that penny,
when you're feeling blue.
It may be a penny from heaven
that your Angel's tossed down to you.


Have a good weekend everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...