RECENT POST

Monday, December 28, 2009

updates smupdates

Christmas was wonderful





There was a lot of:

Family Time
Hugs
Laughter
Arguing
Holding hands
Turkey
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE (ohhh how I love thee)
Deserts
SNOW!
Games
Craziness

It was definitely, a very good vacation.

Although, I was excited to return home. I swung open the door, and ran to Turkelton (my fishyyy).





He was not ok. He was bloated and barley breathing. I was terribly sad, but I sucked it up, remembered all I had learned in my CNA class and preformed life saving surgery.

clean his tank.

We decided to give him till morning to see if he will live or not, and when I woke up, rushed over to him...

THE OPERATION WAS A SUCESS. He is moving and breathing, which if I recall correctly, are good signs. Hopefully he gets better. I have had him 2 years, which is a long time in Betta years. I kinda, really wanna keep him.





T-minus 3 days till NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...