RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa Claus

** Warning: This post contains news about the jolly fat man, that might be a surprise to some people. **


Santa Claus. Saint Nicholas. Father Christmas.
Kris Kringle





I have always been a believer of things that seem "impossible" or "imaginative." Growing up with 5 older sisters, you can guess that I was told wayyy to early that Santa Claus wasn't real...I walked into my bedroom, pulled out a letter that "Santa" had wrote me and showed them. They laughed, and told me that Mother had wrote that, not Santa, and I was "silly" to believe it was him.

I remember walking back to my room. I didn't cry. I wasn't sad. I still believed Santa was real. To this day, maybe I still do? ;





This letter is HORRIBLE... but my gosh it's funny... You can bet, little Timmy, probably got that bike that year, and guaranteed he is on the naughty list FOR LIFE.



When did you stop believing in Santa? (if you have!)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...