RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find." - Unknown.





The first time I knew that I loved her goes something like this: I was renting a great house up in Flagstaff. I had just moved and getting thing settled in when I got a text from her asking me if I was going to be home that day and what my plans were. I let her know my dad was over helping me get my things moved in and getting things situated. I must pause at this part in the story and state a little fact about my past relationships: Fact is before the following moment I had always been the one going extremely far out of my way to visit or see the other person. With the knowledge that my father was there she responded with a classic "oh you serious?" because she was on the last leg of the two hour drive to surprise me.

At this time I figured out she most likely was coming to see me and I couldn't be happier. Not only was I missing her profusely since it had been over two weeks since I've seen her, but for the first time I got to experience the excitement of knowing that someone would go out of their way for me at the chance it would make my day.

At that moment I KNEW that I loved her... and only hope that I do a little something every day to put a smile on her face every day just like she does on mine.





I absolutely love you, Rasha _
-Boyfriend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...