RECENT POST

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Floridino's

Today was reading day for ASU, but Boyfriend knew I have been down recently and he asked if I wanted to go to the mall... It was a good time. I bought a cute pair of jeans, ummmm yaaaa, I know I have a lot, SO WHAT! and a couple cute tee's... and then he took me to my FAVORITE place for dinner.




They have the most DELICIOUS pizza bites...



They are SOO good. Honestly, I can't stop eating them



but that's not even the best part... they have this desert. It's a cookie that isn't quite cooked all the way, but is fresh from the oven and put vanilla ice cream over it.... mhmmmmm... I KNOW this is what they serve in Heaven.



you can bet your life, I ate that whole thing...



What's your favorite restaurant??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...