RECENT POST

Saturday, December 26, 2009

When TCU unveiled their special Nike Pro Combat uniform earlier this season against Utah, it was said to be a onetime thing. That might not necessarily be the case.

There have been rumors swirling that the Frogs will pull out the Pro Combat jerseys once again for the Fiesta Bowl on January 4th against Boise State. I had heard that Coach Patterson gave the team the option to vote for which uniform they wanted to wear, and the Pro Combat uniform was the decision. I don’t know how true that is, but a picture that appeared in the Star-Telegram this morning looks to confirm the rumor.

This picture of Tyler Luttrell and his father was on the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram website.



If you look closely, the jersey Tyler is wearing is the Nike Pro Combat and the jersey has a Fiesta Bowl patch on it. I don’t see any reason why TCU would put Fiesta Bowl patches on those jerseys unless they are going to be wearing them in the Fiesta Bowl.

I hope I am right because I LOVE those uniforms and was hoping we would wear them at least one more time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...