RECENT POST

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Glamourous Blog Award

First on the agenda: WELCOME new bloggers. I am so happy you found me. Please enjoy the ride of happiness, love, and trials, I blog about. I love every single one of you and appreciate you taking the time to read my rambles.

Secondly:





Lemme just say that Marilyn IS my idol. She was gorgeous, classy, and most of all: herself.

Secondly, this award was bestowed upon my by *my darling girl* (hover over to click link). I can NOT get enough of her. She is cute and always happy. Thanks for the award lovely!

I think the rules are to pass this award on to 10 people but I got 6 girls that I want to pass it on too:

1.) *Mari*. She is my real life best friend, and I absolutely love her the pieces. PLEASE stop by her blog tomorrow (Friday) and wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, cause she deserves the best.

2.) *Brittney*. She is a really sweet girl and her and hubby are cute!

3.) *Geez Louis*. Cause she makes me smile and her kid is adorable!

4.) *Flash Pasteurized*. A new follower, who I quickly am loving.

5.) *Cris* She is a very sweet girl and always leaves sweet comments.

and last but defiantly not least:

6.) *CupcakeSniper*. This girl is quickly becoming my favorite person and I can NOT get enough of her already.



Each and everyone of you who read my blog inspire me. Your sweet and helpful comments mean the world to me. When I read your post, so many of them make me want to be a better person, and I just hope that I can create the feeling in you all as well.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...