RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bahumbug...

I feel like scrooge. I'm sick. Horribly sick. Like when I swallow, I am pretty sure I might die, no exaggeration, and you don't even want hear about when I blow my nose.





and of course, I have to work, because I'm the only one who knows her stuff. So I am scheduled from 5-9 tonight (Tuesday night) but I get a call around 7pm LAST night (Wednesday) WHILE I am already at work, feeling like shizzz..

"Hi Rasha, its (insert boss ladies name). I was just wondering if tomorrow from 9:30-12am you could come in a work for us?"

"But, I am already working the 5-9pm shift... Would I get that off?"

"No. you would still work your shift, you would just come back at 5"

"Why can't (insert name) or (insert name) work that shift? Since they aren't even working today, that would make the most sense.

"Well, I don't feel like they know what to do, and I just really need you to be there."

OMG, I feel like screaming! I can barley effing breath and I have to come in at 9:30 stay till 12, only to come back at 5 till closing? Yaaa. wonderful... and to make things even more dandy...Boyfriend has work, so therefore I will have to ride my bike home at 12.... in the cold.... while I am sick.... insert bad word here.

I guess, I should be happy though, because I only get sick once a year... which is really good... but then when I get sick its REALLY bad... but thats better than being sick all the time right??

I'm done complaining... Just had to through this out there.




Christmas 3 days.... Can you believe it? ___



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...