RECENT POST

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I’m not a huge fan of Tim Tebow, I wouldn’t really consider myself a hater either. I am just kind of indifferent on him, but I think this story from Pro Football Talk.com is hilarious. Apparently Tebow’s openness with his religious beliefs rubs some people the wrong way.

ProFootballTalk.com

At the Scouting Combine, the Wonderlic exam is administered to players in groups. The 12-minute test is preceded by some brief instructions and comments from the person administering the test.

Per a league source, after the person administering the test to Tebow's group had finished, Tebow made a request that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.

Said one of the other players in response: "Shut the f--k up." Others players in the room then laughed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...