RECENT POST

Thursday, December 9, 2010



December 9 – Party

What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Hmmm... Well we went to Vegas for Halloween and that was a really great time. We didn't end up going to a party however we went to Mystère at Cirque du Soleil and it was seriously the most amazing thing I have experienced. The acrobats are completely amazing and so strong and the host was incredibly funny. It was costly, but well worth every second.




Moving on from the prompt...

Yesterday I was bored. at home. with scissors... and seeing as I love full bangs and think they are quite possibly the cutest thing in the world, my boredom and scissors decided to cut some. 10 minutes later I have bangs... bangs that I somehow forgot I am the only person in the world that can't pull them off.






I look 15, which is horrible because even before I cut bangs, I was constantly being carded for anything...even going to D&B to play games, I would get carded... cause I already look young!


I've done this before. Last year in fact... only they were longer and I could push them to the side, these ones look funny push to the side... well, hopefully in a few weeks they will be grown out.


What about you, do you like bangs on yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...