RECENT POST

Wednesday, March 3, 2010



Ipod Game
Rules of the game:
1) Put your ipod on shuffle.
2) Write down the FIRST song that comes on to each other questions.
DONT switch the song if you don't like it.. That's the fun of the game.


*How am I feeling today? Circle of Life - Phil Collins
*How do my friends see me? Here comes the sun - The Beatles (Cute!)
*What is my best friend's theme song? Ain't no mountain high - Diana Ross
*What is the story of my life? P.I.M.P - 50 cents (HAHA REALLY?!)
*What is the best thing about me? I belong to me- Jessica Simpson (PERFECTION)
*What is today going to be like? Atrophy - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
*What is in store for this week? It's only life- Kate Voegele
*What song describes my mom? Seventeen aint so sweet - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
*What song describes my dad? Concreate Angel- Martina Mcbride (How perfect is this? $$)
*To describe my grandparents? Here comes the sun -George Harrison
*How is my life going? She don't know she's beautiful -George Straight (haha!)
*What song will they play at my funeral? Collide- Howie Day
*How does the world see me? Complicated - Avril Lavigne (HaHa!!)
*Will I have a happy life? Friends- Band of Skulls (At least I'll have great friends, eh?)
*What do my friends really think of me? Every single tear- Jericho Road (Maybe that I'm worth every?! haha)
*How can I make myself happy? In Fate's Hands -Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ($ this)
*What should I do with my life? A whole new world -Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey
*What is some good advice for me? Our song- Taylor Swift
*How will I be remembered? I belong to you- Muse
*What is my signature dancing song? With you - Jessica Simpson
*What is my current theme song? We belong together - Maria Carrey (Aww $)
*What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Love Story - Taylor Swift (Make sense $)

LIFE STORY:
*Opening Credits: Waiting- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
*Waking Up: What hurts the most - Rascal Flatts (Hilarious!)
*First Day At School: Lean on me-Bill Withers
*Falling In Love: Little Miss Obsessive- Ashlee Simpson
*Fight Song: You had a bad day- Daniel Powter (Fitting)
*Breaking Up: Cyclone - TPain
*Prom: A public Affair- Jessica Simpson
*Life's OK: Grim Goodbye- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
*Mental Breakdown: How do I live- Celine Dion (Fitting)
*Driving: Make Damn Sure -Taking Back Sunday
*Flashback: Shadow- Ashlee Simpson
*Getting Back Together: Don't take the girl -Tim Mcgraw
*Wedding: Every moment- A change of pace
*Birth of Child: This I swear- Nick Lachey
*Final Battle: When you were mine- Dixie Chicks
*Death Scene: Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift
*Funeral Song: True Colors- Phil Collins ($$ it!!!)
*End Credits: Suspension- Mae

*What song describes my mood right now? Hearing Damage -Thome York (from listening to all these songs, LOL)
*What song do I listen to when Im depressed? Unconditional - George Straight
*Happy? Beautiful Soul - Jesse Mccarthy
*Scared? Apple Bottom Jeans- Tpain
*Bored? In the air tonight - Phil Collins



This was SUPER fun. I really like a lot of the ones that matched up to the questions. Some of them are SO fitting and some are just plain hilarious!! Join me in the fun and let me know if you do it, so I can read your results!!

Have a great Thursday!!




Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...